bweb
    move pictures from phone to sd card
    Question posted August 6, 2012 by bwebTelegraph 
    32366 Views, 5 Comments
    Question Title:
    move pictures from phone to sd card

Answer

• Remy

Are you asking how you move photos from the phone to the sd card?

If yes, there a couple of ways to do this:

1)  You can plug your phone into a PC/Mac and set the Usb option to Mass storage mode. When you do this you will see both the internal and external memory in the "My Computer" (If windows system) From there you can move files back and fourth.

2)  You can go into your app tray, and select an app called "Files". Once in this app you can go to either your internal or external memory and select which files you would like to either move, or copy by pressing the menu button -> multi-select -> then copy or move. Then navigate to where you want the files copied or moved and select that option.

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

J

• Leatherandlacy

How do you know where your pictures are stored? I have a pictures folder, but when I open it, there's nothing there. 

• Remy
      Leatherandlacy said:

How do you know where your pictures are stored? I have a pictures folder, but when I open it, there's nothing there. 

If these are photos that you took with the phone they will be in one of the following directories:

Internal phone storage

DCIM

Camera

Or they will be in:

SD Card

DCIM

Camera

This all depends on what options you choose when you first opened your Camera app. If I remember right it asks you if you want to move the storage to the SD Card.

Thanks,

J

• Leatherandlacy

Remy:

Awesome! Thank you so much!!! I can keep my pictures now, and that means the world to me! :)

• Remy

Your very welcome.

Cheers,

J