Discussion

DeltaPat
    Pictures missing
    Discussion posted January 20, 2013 by DeltaPatTelegraph  , tagged DROID RAZR MAXX by Motorola
    415 Views, 4 Comments
    Discussion Subject:
    Pictures missing
    Comment:

I had a friend take about 80 pictures today while we were surveying, and only the first three came out. The rest are files but show 0 kb size and display as a picture icon. I only watched a couple of the pictures while they being taken, but everything seemed to be working fine. Picture showed up after being taken.

Answer

• Matt (Forums Manager)

What happens if you take pictures now? Is it working?

• DeltaPat

No problem with new pictures. I just took one to double check. But I still have the 77 corrupted pictures that are not functional.

• DeltaPat

Well I had the need of using my phone camera again today. I needed to take three pictures. First didn't work then I took another one, it worked. But after that I had to reboot the phone for each picture I took. There were multiple reboots before I was satisfied with the pictures. For the ones that didn't work hearing the shutter noise there would be an icon that shhowed the pic in the upper left, but if I tried to view it i got" no picture available" or if I connected to my computer it should the icon with 0 bytes on the info.

Any ideas it's kind  of a pain to have to open every pic before you know if you got one or not.

Thanks

Well Well, I was going to attach one of the empty pics when I reattached the phone to computer (C) it wouldn't connect. Finally I made sure the phone was logged on when I connected to computer  and there were all the pictures. Go figure.

• joelbon
      null

Well I had the need of using my phone camera again today. I needed to take three pictures. First didn't work then I took another one, it worked. But after that I had to reboot the phone for each picture I took. There were multiple reboots before I was satisfied with the pictures. For the ones that didn't work hearing the shutter noise there would be an icon that shhowed the pic in the upper left, but if I tried to view it i got" no picture available" or if I connected to my computer it should the icon with 0 bytes on the info.

Any ideas it's kind  of a pain to have to open every pic before you know if you got one or not.

Thanks

Well Well, I was going to attach one of the empty pics when I reattached the phone to computer (C) it wouldn't connect. Finally I made sure the phone was logged on when I connected to computer  and there were all the pictures. Go figure.

View original

It is kind of like bringing your car to the mechanic and waiting for it to make that noise and it never does. lol